– Tightly wrapped and highly flexible
The manduca sling is made of an especially cuddly, wonderfully lightweight jersey fabric in many fresh colours and of 100% organic cotton. The bi-elastic knit material ensures the highest carrying comfort and makes the breathable manduca sling an absolutely favourite companion for you and your baby.
- Available in many colours in a lively heather look
- Easy to use thanks to contrasting seam and tapered ends
- Stable yet elastic thanks to the bi-elastic knit fabric (without elastane)
- Breathable and lightweight (approx. 540 g)
- Tested up to 15 kg, best carrying comfort up to 9 kg (ideal for newborns and small babies)
- Once size fits all, approx. 5.10 m long and 60 cm wide
- GOTS certified (Lic. No.: 152070)
- Meets the CEN/TR 16512:2015 standard
The closeness to mum or dad in the first months of life is more important than it will ever be again. The bi-elastic knit material ensures the highest carrying comfort and makes the breathable manduca sling an absolutely favourite companion for you and your baby. The optimal width offers enough material for tying in three comfortable ways.
Very easy handling
Recommended by babywearing consultants: the colourful contrasting seam makes it especially easy to correctly wrap the manduca sling around you. The label on the manduca sling shows you where the middle is and thus makes setting up the sling even easier.
Bi-elastic knit fabric made of 100% organic cotton
Thanks to the bi-elastic knit fabric (without elastane), the breathable manduca sling is stable yet flexible. The fabrics are made of 100% organic cotton and are GOTS certified.
When in the manduca sling, your baby is continually sitting in the M-Position (spread-squat position), which is recommended by doctors and midwives. The manduca Sling is acknowledged as a "hip-healthy product" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
No plastic sheet
To knot/ binding
Standard model (never out of stock)